Saturday, February 28, 2009

Your Opinion

I know this may be hard to believe, but wise as I am, I, Tiger Woods, am (gasp) not all-knowing. So I have decided that it's time for your opinion. Yes, I have polls for that, but I have decided to use a post for this one because I want your answer to be in your own words. I have two questions; answer whichever you prefer.
Question 1: What should the Lions do with the first overall pick in the draft? Should they draft Matthew Stafford in hope that he will replace Bobby Layne? Or should they choose the safe route and take an offensive lineman. Or do you have a completely different opinion?
Question 2: What should the Red Wings do about their goalie dillema? Should they keep Osgood? Should they go with Conklin? Is the jury still out? Or do you have a different idea?
Please answer these as honestly as you can. Your opinion matters, too.
While I'm gathering your opinions, here's another question I've been dying to ask: What is your opinion on this blog? What are your favorite videos? Do you have suggestions for videos to add in? How about the same questions for polls and articles?
I need to know what readers think, because the primary aim of this blog is to make readers feel satisfied with what their getting. Thank you for your time.

8 comments:

Broken_Racquet said...

I know I'm the author, not a reader, but my personal favorite videos are the fake trailer and Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly's ESPY demands.

Anonymous said...

Star wars trailer is the funniest!!ZOOK

Anonymous said...

LIONS should pick a quarterback Wings will ride the hot goalie come playoff time Keep the articles coming we will respond

Anonymous said...

I like the blog, especially the polls. I think the Wings need to keep alternating Osgood and Conklin until one becomes obviously better than the other. Maybe that won't happen this year.

Alexa Van Scyoc said...

I think that Conklin should be the Wings goalie. Think about all of times we could have won if Osgood had not let in a goal in the las few minutes. Remember the playoffs last year? Yes we won, but Osgood let in the goal to tie the game in the last thirty seconds. We could have had an easy victory.

Broken_Racquet said...

OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!! You gotta hand it to him. He looked bad at first but he's been a lot better since his 10 days of rest. Ty Conklin has no experience as a starter. Far too risky.

Broken_Racquet said...

OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!! OZ-ZIE OZ-ZIE!!!!!!!

Broken_Racquet said...

Speaking of playoffs, who was it that made the final save to seal the deal in game 6? That's what I thought.